Hair Care – detangling tips
As your child grows they increasingly explore the world they live in, they play outside, swim and generally become more active. All this can be quite tough on their hair and it's perfectly normal to experience knots. Maybe much more than an adult would, because your child's hair is different than adults' hair in texture and density.
Because it's uncomfortable for your child, combing tangled hair can be really difficult for you. That's why we developed the NO MORE TANGLES® range for the special needs of young hair.
Help unlock tangles with NO MORE TANGLES® Shampoo. And remember it's a good idea to wash hair in the direction that it falls.
- Works even on long and curly hair
- As gentle to the eyes as pure water
Help tame even the hardest knots with NO MORE TANGLES® Conditioner – ideal to use after shampooing.
- NO MORE TEARS® formula, specially developed for young hair
- Helps unlock tough knots & tangles to make combing easier, even on long & curly hair
Make it go even more smoothly by using our NO MORE TANGLES® Spray Conditioner. Remember to use a wide-toothed comb and try to distract your child with a toy or by playing a game.
- Can be used every day, on wet or dry hair
- Doesn't leave any residue
- Only use gentle hair products developed for babies and young children.
- As soon as you've washed and conditioned, get the little knots out with a wide-toothed comb.
- Make sure your toddler has the right haircut. If the hair is curly, you may want their hair all one length. If it's thick or wavy, a layered haircut can help.
- Use a shampoo that's enriched with conditioners for the delicate nature of your growing child's hair.
- Make hair washing as fun as possible with a sing-a-long or scalp massage as you lather the shampoo. Maybe you could let them blow bubbles.
- Protect long hair overnight - never leave clips in, do keep hair tied up and if it's long enough you could also plait it before sleep.
- In some weather conditions, your child's hair can become unruly. To avoid this, try styling your child's hair, for example by tying it up. You can also use our No-Rinse Conditioner to help.